Advanced Music Widget is a plugin which creates a stylish and modern widget that can be used to display a music player with artist’s name, song, and a cover image. It can also be used as an audio player, podcast player and etc.
- Fully responsive
- Fully customizable
- High Resolution and retina ready
- Unlimited colors for customization
- Supports HTML5 audio player
- Supports WordPress default audio embed
- Upload cover image and audio files
- Use external cover imager url and audio file url
- Two different album cover styles
- Customize the player color when using WordPress default audio method NEW
- Full audio player control (set loop and autoplay in settings)
- Custom message after the player
- Custom messages before and after the widget
- Using shortcodes to place the music player on any page or post
- Playlist support using built-in WordPress playlist shortcode NEW
- Supports all major browsers
- Place multiple players on the same page or post using using shortcodes or in the widget area
- Supports mobile devices including Android and iPhone
- Works with Page Builder by SiteOrigin
Advanced Music Widget Demo
See how you can customize the advanced music widget to match your website and brand colors. Below are some of the example widgets to show different options:
Using the default settings, we can get the following music player which album cover is set as full album cover with name of the song and artist listed in the details section. It plays the audio using WordPress built in Audio Shortcode.
You can also add a description at the bottom of the player. This description supports HTML tags.
1.2.0, you can create your own playlist using the built in WordPress audio shortcode.
Simply upload multiple audio files and select them in the audio field. Also make sure you set the playing method to Audio Shortcode in the player method tab.
Changing Background Colors and Playing Method
Using widget’s setting page, you can change the background color, text color, description box background and text color.
You can also choose to play the audio using HTML5 audio player.
Advanced Music Widget is fully responsive, which means it will work in different devices with different screen sizes.
Just the Player
You can also choose to display the media player without any details. So if you leave artist, song and cover fields empty in the settings page, you will see the following player which you can customize:
Place Shortcode on Pages and Posts
You can use shortcodes to display Advanced Music Widget anywhere in your posts and pages. Just copy the shortcode from the widget settings and paste it in your desired place. For example:
[ advanced-music-widget id="5" ]